martes, 6 de junio de 2017

Helping Hands Final Task

Hi! Guys i am nicky and i am from the project"Helping Hands" and aur group is "Children's rights".the members of my group are:Caro,Loli,Manu L,Juan and I,we talked about what are children's rights,also about Proyecto Aconcagua"and Fundación Si",we talked about comics that we made and more!.the speakers of my group were Caro,Loli and I , the recorder was juan and the editor was Manuel,we had some complications...we discussed  who was the speaker,some children's discussed,we had a lot of shouts and more but,we decided that Caro,Loli and I were the speakers.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Oscar Wilde

Next year we are visiting UK! That's why, our literature teacher proposed us to  work in groups with different authors and eras of the p...